Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

yes they are! Big Grin 300+

Since Anu had brought them this friendly offering, he had no doubt that she was glad to hear a good report about one of her members. He was glad to give the leader the knowledge that so far his dealings with her pack had been positive, and he also hoped that he was helping Ghita out in some way. Nayati had always been greatly honored when good news of him had reached the tribe's chiefs and elders, so hopefully he had brought such good health to her as well. "If all your pack are as you two, I cannot see it going any other way," he said with sincerity. "Do tell her that if she ever wishes to hunt with me again, I would be glad to. We work in very different styles, but they meshed surprisingly well. Onawa wishes for me to have more such experiences, I believe." His gaze shifted to his Guide, who was still silently looking on. Working with others on the hunt had always been a sort of weakness of his, but Ghita had shown him it could be enjoyable.

It was only right to take the plant to the Kalona. It was an offering from another pack, from the leader of their neighboring pack, and Dawali needed to be aware of their generosity. Plus, Nayati had no doubt that if he kept the plant he would surely kill it. Not intentionally of course, but he did not have the knowledge to know what it needed and what it did not. Plants were delicate things, and he was far too ignorant and clumsy to care for the gentle beings. Dawali had those gifts though, and he would do a fine job caring for the gift plant.

The Utina saw her surprise at his offer, but it didn't seem like too much to him. When she questioned it he only nodded his head confidently. "I am sure. If Dawali were here, he would wish to give something in return. Since he is not present, I will do that in his stead. Even if you do not use it, it could be a symbol for the friendship between our homes." He was going to decorate it after all, and it would do better as more of a decoration. As with Ghita, the Dreamers probably didn't use spears to hunt, but they could do with the offering as they saw fit. "The plant was generous as well. It is not the size of the gift that matters, only the meaning behind it." He did not feel cheated, and no one else in the tribe would either. "Please, make yourself comfortable." Carefully he set the plant down and took up one of the lesser damaged spears. It only needed it's spearhead reattached. Sitting back as he had been, he took up the feathers and some thin strips of leather, his hands beginning the work.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread