Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

Anu saw something in this male, a quiet reflection of some sort. It might be the soft glow of the sun in his eyes that caught her spirit and calmed her, or she wondered if it was the shining moon’s subtle vibrancy that she could sense from him. But, what ever it might be, Anu could tell that he was like she was. A soul that honored the smallest things, and nurtured the world around them. Even the big cat, whom in another setting would be terrifying, brought her a great feeling of tranquility. He spoke, deep voice resonating though the air between them as smoothly as he moved around with the long wooden spears. Anu smiled at his kind words, and responded brightly. I will. She is one of our best, and I’m sure that she would accept. The female looked at the puma, still trying to fully understand their connection. She knew that it was deep, rooted in their minds and hearts. But how they reacted to the other, and if their relationship was one of friendship or a mentorship she was still unsure.

Leaving the question to the quiet regions of her mind, his tone directed her once more to the spears and the generous offer. I will be sure to find a place in our home to display it. Anu had no intention of using it, and she wondered if she could even lift the long weapon. It was very generous of him, even if he thought it only polite. It came from the garden that I tend near our large house. Anu explained, then took the seat that he offered. She settled in the long grasses, blue eyes looking up to watch as he took up the long stick and then the feathers and leather to begin the process. She looked on intently, curious to see how he placed them on for decoration. She knew her adoptive daughter Mati would love this, and might need to explain the process to her once she saw the treasure Anu was to bring home.

How long are you been in these lands Nayati? The fey wondered aloud, sitting cross legged and looking up at the pale male.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthetruth b {font-weight:bold; color:#babdcc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tellthetruthooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:left;}
.tellthetruth p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.tellthetruth {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#4d73b4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 93copy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1e2b45; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread