Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

300+

It was refreshing to meet someone outside of the tribe who seemed to hold the same values his people did in high regard. His encounters with the two Russian wolves had been very pleasant and he had enjoyed their company, but it was not quite the same as meeting someone you could consider a kindred spirit. Onawa's reaction made it all the more powerful and interesting. It was rare enough that she looked at someone the way that she looked at Anu, but he was certain that he had never seen her do so for someone who was AniWayan. Nayati was glad that her pack was the tribe's neighbor, and that they were of a peaceful sort. They did have their warriors, but they were more for protection than aggression. AniWaya, to his knowledge, had never gone out seeking a fight. They only wished to live their lives freely, as any other creature. "Well, I look forward to our next meeting then." Even if they did not hunt, perhaps he could explain more of his beliefs with Ghita, for she had seemed interested in them that day.

Anu's kind words brought a great sense of pride to him that settled warmly in his chest. He would have to make sure that he did a good job making the spear presentable. "That would honor me greatly, and my people as well," he responded reverently. If his sense of purpose hadn't been strong before, it was strong as a bear now. The Utina would make sure to give her and her pack such a gift as to make them pleased and to bring renown to AniWaya. Anu settled herself in the grass and as she did Onawa stalked a big closer, sitting again when she was an equal distance away from both luperci. "A large house? How large?" Was it the size of a great lodge? That was about as big as the tribesman could imagine a building. He had never inhabited anything that the humans had left behind, only structures that the tribe had built itself.

Carefully he wrapped the point back onto the shaft of the spear with the leather. Every few wraps he inserted the quill of one of the cardinal feathers, wrapping it along with the rest. As he had the top of the repair secure he slowly spun the leather lower, continuing to add a feather every few times around. "I have been here for about...two moons now I believe. It was a long journey from the Great Tribe to here," he answered while his eyes were still intent upon his work.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread