Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

lulz XD 300+

The spear was not actually his specialty when it came to the tools the tribe used for hunting. True, he was adept with it, but he mostly used the instruments while fishing. When it came to prey that roamed the earth, it was the bow and arrow that were his implements of choice. It was the bow that he had first picked up and begun to train with. It was with them that he had devoted so much of his energy and training into mastering. If Anu could see how well he moved with the spear, she was only seeing a fraction of his true potential. His bow was as much a part of his body as either legs or arms. Her offer was generous, and he smiled at her invitation. "I would like that very much. I have not seen any of the other packs that live here yet." The Utina was very curious to see how the other wolves of these lands lived. He knew they would be quite different from his own home.

Nayati continued to smear the juices of the berry over the wood of the spear, making sure they stayed and did what it was he wished them to. "Yes, I do not think I could have come here if they were not present. I left much behind to come here and I cannot help but to become homesick at times. Especially for my parents and little sister and brothers." It hadn't been an easy decision to make, even with Onawa's encouragement. "But, I am needed here more than I am in the Great Tribe. I comfort myself with that knowledge." The Great Tribe had many hunters, and this tribe few. He was of better use here.

In another few minutes his work with the berries was also completed. He held the spear out straight across his palms, displaying it to Anu as well as looking it over himself. "I do not know how well the berry dye will stay on there, but hopefully if it is kept out of the rain it will do well enough." His strong arms extended the spear towards her to take, hoping that she would find it satisfactory.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread