Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

si! 300+

It was a little strange, even to him, to stick so close to his home. The only times he had ventured beyond the fence were on hunting missions, and he returned to the tribe as soon as he had finished. Perhaps it was him adjusting to all the new things in his life and all the things that were absent. He thought it was also fear of losing what little he did have here. If he was away for a long period and someone attacked the tribe and he lost either Dawali or Asha, well, he would never be able to forgive himself. Nayati would likely go mad with the grief and guilt of it. It was a somewhat illogical fear for he had met no one hostile in these lands, but they had faced too much violence back in their original home for him to be completely content. "I am certain that I will," he reassured her. No matter his concerns, he wouldn't hide himself away in AniWaya forever.

Her compliment made the male blush softly beneath his pale fur. Being a productive and respected member of the tribe was a goal that he constantly and relentlessly strove for, but whenever he did receive praise it was almost as if he felt he didn't deserve it. The Utina was not sure why this was, for he had never done anything to disappoint as far as his knowledge went. Maybe he would never get over his bashful yet grateful acceptance of praise. "I thank you. It is very kind of you to say." The words were heartfelt, and gave a glimpse into the core of his being.

To see Anu's tail wag and she was present with the finished product instantly belayed any fears he had that it would be an insubstantial gift. His smile grew as she complimented his handiwork and he felt the flush of his cheeks flare up once again. "I'm no craftsman, they are the ones who make truly beautiful works, but thank you. I hope that you and your pack will enjoy it." His own tail gave a small wag, a feeling of true accomplishment running through him. Nayati felt he had done something very helpful and beneficial for his tribe. Not only that, he felt he had made a good friend in the Dreaming leader.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread