Cheaper Than Therapy
[html]

Anu was ever so grateful that she was able to make this connection between Crimson Dreams and Aniwaya. As they both seemed to understand it was extremely important that their packs had this friendship. In times of unknowing and insecurity it would comforting to know that her neighbors were there for the Dreaming pack. He would come to see her, broaden his horizons and find that beyond the fence was beautiful and each time he returns home he will feel satisfied in his exploration and reassured in the familiar atmosphere. Good. Anu confirmed with a soft tone and a nod.

Holding the staff Anu turned the rounded wood in her hands. It was unlike anything she had ever seen, and because of that Anu found it very beautiful, even if he claimed that his skill was only moderate. The pack would surly enjoy it, I’m sure they will. Her hands rested on her lap, eyes looking down at the spear. Thank you again Nayati, Onawa for your hospitality. She knew that the day was aging and it would be late when she returned to the Manor. I should return home, I thank you again for the gift. She was sure that she would not be able to thank him enough.

The female rose, a smile upon her face. Acknowledging the white wolf as well as the guide cat before turning to find her way back to her homelands.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthetruth b {font-weight:bold; color:#babdcc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tellthetruthooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:left;}
.tellthetruth p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.tellthetruth {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#4d73b4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 93copy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #babdcc; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.tellthetruthborder1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #1e2b45; margin:0 auto;}
.tellthetruthline1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #babdcc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread