A Paradox with Flies
[html]

-does not have this either-
wc 329

She was not surprised that her call was answered punctually. Marika sensed that the area was dense with canines, and this pack was no exception — it seemed most likely that someone should hear her sooner than later. Yes, she had the patience to wait, but she was ever so anxious to get settled in. Her unfailingly self-assured nature left her feeling certain that she would be accepted into this pack, that she would find her place easily. Throughout her life, Marika had been searching for somewhere to belong. She wished for this to be that place, among these wolves. She felt fortunate that there were others of her bloodline here to make things seem all the more befitting.

The large, tawny figure appeared in the distance less than a half hour after her call had sounded. Marika shook out her face and upper half, creating a small (perhaps even dainty) shower of water that sprayed from her moisture darkened fur. Before he had paused before her, she took a moment to study him, taking note of his dominant stance appropriate for his large frame. She could see that he was not entirely wolf, but he was a handsome creature all the same. Practising etiquette, the small triangles of her ears folded back, her raven feather piercing falling against her cheek as she did so. She relaxed her shoulders to make her body appear smaller, much as she hated these niceties. Too bad they were necessary. "Allo," she greeted in return. At last, she knew this pack by name: "Cour des Miracles." She loved its sound. "My name ees Marika Violet Russo, and I am from Russia. I've come here seeking 'arbor, and I would like to join your Cour des Miracles," she spoke in a rolling accented tone. There was no smile on her face, but she watched him with expectant bi-color eyes, full of anticipation and perhaps a bit of excitement as well. "If you will have me."

<style>
.marika-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.marika-a01 b {color:#635E25;}
.marika-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.marika-a01 {background-color:#C6B76F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb20 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746A34; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread