A Paradox with Flies
[html]

No problem at all! This post is just to wrap this thread up. Thank you Meghann!
wc 211

Vigilante continued to demonstrate his accepting nature in speaking to her about her family, giving her a few further details about when they had arrived at Cour des Miracles. She was surprised that Rurik had not come here right away and took a second to wonder what her grandfather had been doing all this time. But she would find out soon enough. She could not stop smiling at her new leader, mismatched eyes bright with gratitude. "Yes? I'm happy to have come to the right place," she responded. Yes, it had taken a great deal of time and careful thought to decipher where she would find her grandfather and other family members. She simply couldn't deny herself the satisfaction of having done this so efficiently.

She shook her head to his question, still smiling openly, allowing her tail to swish steadily between her heels. "Not at the moment. But I'll come to you if I think of anything," she winked harmlessly, but never abandoned her submissive poise. "Thank you, Vigilante. You have been very helpful." She gave a small nod to confirm the truth of her words. Now she had the day to spend in relief, for she had found exactly what she had been looking for. Family, and her sanctuary.

<style>
.marika-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.marika-a01 b {color:#635E25;}
.marika-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.marika-a01 {background-color:#C6B76F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb20 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746A34; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread