sanctuary of mine;
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

Had Jefferson found this funny? Of course he had. How could the female even question that? When such an elaborate display as taunting the crimson-locked dame with the very image of her obsession, as LEADER no doubt; only one with a mind as twisted as the one-eyed Patriarch’s could have conceived this trick.

And how livid, this female was. Beyond cognitive thought and words, she was angry.

She had heard the sound of his voice in the hear distance, her den now stationed close to the borders of the ranch, and withdrew herself from her solitude. If only in the spirit of malicious intent did she do this, just to have her way to the inconsiderate ass. Let the gnashing of fangs begin.

On two legs, the female strode across the earthen carpet, stopping once or twice at leisure to steal a shooting stalk from its comfort and place it in her paws. Yes, she had taken a liking to flowers it seemed, but her wanted to the colorful flora did not deviate her reason for walking toward Jefferson’s home. Especially when the ass in question lumbered toward his home only to be stopped by an excited female, albeit the words from her maw didn’t sound too pleasant.

‘You’re an ass!’

Zyn’s thoughts exactly. Coming upon the pair with a swagger all her own, tail swaying to the rhythm of some melody in her head, she offered a gentle smile, misleading to the inferno raging within that crème tinged breast. And in the depths of her eyes glimmered unsheathed knives. If looks could kill… “Hello Jefferson,” she began softly, greeting the Alpha with an aversion of her glittering gems. “Did you enjoy your trick…excuse me, your trip?” She span of her smile increased gradually. A braided crimson lock was twirled in a foreboding caress about her slender digits. And all about the female screamed ‘calm’.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread