sanctuary of mine;
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

Was she good to Dawali? Zyn was utterly floored by this question. Whether it was of literal interest or a tease at her expense, she did not find humor in it. If anything…she was outright embarrassed by it. The crimson female turned her head from her Leader, fighting back a disgruntled growl. No, she wouldn’t play into this, not with another pack-mate watching when she was supposed to be exhibiting respect to her commander. But how she wanted to deck that bastard just one in his good eye. But her tail, as always, was the giveaway, crinkling and twitch erratically in her failure to quiet her internal emotions.

“I was good to him,” she admitted curtly, curling her tongue to keep anything harsh at bay. “I actually expected him to stay longer, but it is good to have you back.” Resistance was crucial in this situation. As [Pontiac] spoke on behalf of Jefferson, the she-wolf rolled her silver oculars knowing full well that Jefferson’s leave was in good humor…at least now she understood that but would not comment on it. Instead she inclined her head gingerly in a bow. Indeed no one was hurt…not physically anyway.

But she did hold some intrigue for what Jefferson learned from AniWaya, even if she was still bitter at him. She silently perked her ears forward.

words: 222

[/html]

Messages In This Thread