sanctuary of mine;
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

He was getting a kick of this situation, and she damn well knew it. Perhaps it had something to do with the glint in his good eye. That bought mirth that always riled the female in his presence when she met him. Maybe it had something to do with his disposition, how it faintly resembled her own in another light. Whatever the cause, she knew he was rather enjoying this. But knowing this, she was silent.

Learning of the Valley’s alliance with AniWaya stirred something within the woman. Hope, as rare as it was for her to admit this. And with hope came a genuine smile to her muzzle. A flutter in her breast sent the female’s tail dancing against her thighs, anticipation brimming and bubbling over onto her exterior. Oh she was excited about this news.

And amongst the growing party, Zynex formed herself a plan. She offered a short bow to Pendezez in respect as he came near. Her silver eyes darted to both Jefferson and Pontiac before she offered the gesture to them as well. Anxious, she inched from the trio, her legs taking a life of them own before her maw could comply in formulating a response. “Sorry, but I have to leave,” she uttered hastily, nearly tripping over herself in her haste to turn. “I’ll see you all some other time,” again she bowed, excusing herself from their presence before darting off aimlessly from the field.

[Exit]

words: 241

[/html]

Messages In This Thread