Where the heart is
[html]

300+
I call short manageable Big Grin and we can close after mine i am thinking

"No promises," he said, tittering at Anann. If he held back, it was entirely his business. Though if she complained he was not giving more than the 75 percent he thought he would give, he would have to actually try. Or, if she started actually beating him, he would have to try. He had his masculine pride. As any self-respecting man ought, he did not show it or brag it, but he had it, like the rest of them. Even the girliest man had some kind of masculine ego.

Anatoliy tapped his forehead, nodding at the woman. "I vill not be forgetting somezhing like zhat." He matched her look even as he began to backtrack, avoiding roots as best as he could. "Fare vell, yes, Anann?" The Russo was eager to get going, namely because he had a need to think about women more. His brother had some love interest, whoever she was. So what was stopping him from finding himself a pretty girl to chase after? The talk of the horses had got him thinking more about it, odd as the thought was. "Bye, bye," he bid, waving back at the woman as he passed among the trees, his back to her.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree005 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#423a2f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree005ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#423a2f; text-align:right;}
.Allifree005 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree005 {margin:0 auto; width:357px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree5-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #423a2f; padding: 0px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#818179; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread