Decode
[html]

OOC:

------------------------------------------------------------

After contemplating the next destination that was on his mind, Cass had his mind interrupted by a sudden jerk that made his drop his bag of inventory he had just raided from the hardware store. His clothed body fell to the ground roughly, and all Cass could see was a creamy body with dyed red hair on top of him. At this point, he thought he was either going to be ripped to pieces, or bro-raped by this wolf. He genuinely angry, but Cass hadn't seen this man before, and he was freaking him out right about now. He wore a rainbow necklace and had piercings in his ear. The wolf sort of reminded him of Cotl, of course a little less crazy, less tattoos, less orange, and even less crazy.

Then the wolf started throwing accusations at him. What could he possibly do to this wolf? Already, the wolf was certainly more athletic than him, and more agile. All Cassius did all day was build little gadgets and chill in his room sleeping. The hybrid's mouth remained wide open as he was accused of making a... "rape party"? What was that? Certainly, this wolf really did have a case of the crazies. "W-w-w-what 're y'all talkin' bout?" he pleaded. Great his stutter was back. Last time this happened, he was talking to Halo, one of the Lykoi progeny. And she was pretty cute, he had to admit. This guy? Well... he's a guy. Cass definitely didn't swing that way.

Cass was surely a little shocked from getting jumped. He was still for a while, looking around to see if this wolf brought any crazy friends with him. However, it seemed to be that they were alone. He looked back up to the wolf, who seemed to have purple eyes like he did. "H-h-how?" he stuttered. "Y-yer a guy. How cin I rape a guy?" He honestly didn't know, but his mouth was probably going to get him in some real trouble. He quickly tried to think of some other stuff to say to throw the wolf off. "JUS' DON'T HURT ME, MAN!" he yelled, almost crying. "Don't... rape me... or... whatever y'all do t'people! I din't do nothin', I swear it!" he bawled out his words, using his arms to shield his face from the wolf's potential strikes.

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread