If happiness could burst!
[html]

Domonick brushed his muzzle with his paw, Just wondering, I've never really met someone who wasn't. So, I ask out of curiosity. He sat up and stretched, letting his back arch, popping it. That felt good. he muttered. Thoughts rushed into his head, this female was a lot like the female of his past. She reminded him of her, quite a bit. He simply smiled and pushed these thoughts away, they seemed to be a part of him. They would always return at times when he least excepted them.

He looked back up to her, Yes, born and...well I can't say raised. he laughed, a lame joke, but one he tried to find humor in. But yes, I am luperci, I haven't spent much time in other forms though, just this one. I've been trying to get back into the habit of it, as of late.

He felt nervous, almost giddy. He enjoyed talking to this female, something about her made him happy. He couldn't figure out what it was, her shyness? Her attitude? Her humor? He didn't know, but whatever it was, he enjoyed it.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread