If happiness could burst!
[html]
OOC: I love how every name I type in is always considered spelled wrong, but once I type in Jefferson's, it is perfectly fine XD

Domonick smiled at Adonia, Yes, he is nice. At least, I think he is." he let out a small chuckle, "Honestly, I've never talked to him much, he seemed to be when I met him, I guess just don't do anything crazy." Just as he said that, he heard a noise. He turned around and there stood Jefferson.

Jefferson's presence sent a small shiver through Domonick, it wasn't of fear, but of admiration. He didn't know much about him, but he sure as the hell knew that he must of been through hell and to survive hell...well respect is the least of the things he should deserve. Domonick dipped his head in a slight bow, "Hello Jefferson, glad to see you are well. This my friend is Adonia, she is interested in joining the pack! I thought that..."He took a deep breathe and puffed out his chest, "Well I thought that I would call you and see if you would let her join." He smiled and looked back at Adonia and gave her a wink of reassurance. Oh damn, was that too arrogant of me to do? He looked back at Jefferson, Also...there...ah nevermind. He let it drop, was telling a leader that he may also want someone to join so he could be closer to her personally a smart idea?

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread