If happiness could burst!
[html]

Her head lifted enough to meet Dominick's gaze just before she heard and smelled the approaching male. Her ears perked and when she looked upon him, her eyes widened then she quickly looked away. She had never seen another look so...so beat up. She didn't know how to respond at first and she made a meek smile glancing up lightly but keeping herself almost looking small, "Yes..I am Adonia Demos...I would like to join the your pack..." her voice was almost soft and quiet. She worked to keep it audible and hoped she was not failing miserably. She almost felt like she was taking up his time the way he spoke. Her ears went back tightly as she hung her head. Her eyes looked back and forth trying to think of what to say. She was almost afraid to speak. "Um...I-" Her eyes look over to Dominick who gave her an assuring look.

Truth was she wasn't good at this kind of stuff. Never had she been in a pack but she tried to remember what her father had told her. Her brows lowered as she got a thought. Lifting her head she spoke a little more confidently, but by no means overly confident, just not scared or shy. "I could be useful with the farm animals...I am quite knowledgeable in that area..." After speaking she shrug back down hoping it would catch some type of attention, but then again she was sure there were a lot of members for that. What else could she say? Her jaw muscles tensed. Her eyes glanced back up waiting for the worst possible answer to her wanting to join.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread