I'm so sane, it's driving me crazy
[html]

The ebony female looked at her and nodded, "Yeah, I know how you feel... I went traveling far away in search for my father for the most part but also because I wanted to find my inner self, I guess as you were doing." she smiled, "I find when you're all by yourself, and you get into trouble... it teaches you something. So that's what I did also in search for dad." she sighed. She was so selfish to run off that day, the day that she came home to find the puppies in her fathers den with Fatin. However, Remedy felt replaced...and she realized how much of a fool she was because her father would have never replaced her ever. "I'm good I guess." "No I'm not okay...god Remedy, you still have yet to find your father." every time she said she was 'good' or 'fine' she realized it was a lie. What was happiness? Or even being good? Remedy didn't know, she'd never know until she found Ravesque. She already lost her mother, her blood sister and Fallout, she didn't need to loose anyone else that she loved and cared about. Remedy sat there, silent once again because of all the thoughts going through her head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread