I shouldn't have waited...
It was dark outside and Angel was half worried about Jeffersons reaction. Yes, it was wrong of her to hide it from Jefferson and Xeris said that he was an understanding man but Angel had put the pack in danger by hiding it from the leadership in general. She hated herself for doing such a thing but she kept it to herself for now. As she came to the center of the packlands where Jefferson usually resided, Angel stopped for a moment. The scent... it was different. Why? Where was Jefferson? Keeping it to herself while a look of confusion was evident on her face she looked for the cabin Jefferson resided in. Damn she hated finding it. She knew it was around somewhere.

"Jefferson?"

Angel called out as she looked around. She wondered if he was out on patrol tonight. She gave a sigh as she looked to the moon which was half full and halfway in the sky. It was not too late yet for a howl but she would wait about fifteen minuets before she would do that. She didn't wanna seem impatient to the man. He was an alpha. Surely he was busy.

(not sure where your character usually resides xD so I am making it up I guess.)

Messages In This Thread