he still walks when the thunder rolls [joining]
[html]

You're quite welcome. Don't mind Larkspur, he's a weirdo. :]

There was no doubt that despite his attempts to blend into society as it was, Larkspur would always look different. He had been chosen, not that long ago, by an aging madwoman that he considered his mother now. It was her wish for him to remain here, and her wish to fix what had been broken. Despite her teachings, and despite his own observations, it was painfully obvious that the man was not normal in the least. Still, he attempted to play the part despite these shortcomings.

Across from him, the gray-brushed man remained in a subordinate position. Had he been raised with a normal upbringing, Lark would have been pleased by this. Because he was not, and because the Khalif valued age over all else, he was uncomfortable with such a thing. This was made doubly apparent when the man called him sir; the black and white wolf shifted his weight and turned his ears back. “Now don’t go callin’ me sir,” he countered, lowering his haunches to the earth. “Y’can relax ‘round me, ah know t’treat mah elders w’respect.” As if pleased by this, the can tah whispered, and both of Larkspur’s ears turned forward. He had long ago realized that none heard the voice but him, and for this reason, the noise did not perturb him. “Mind tellin’ me what y’can offer us?” Formality. Haku had asked him the same, even though Larkspur had promised him very little.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread