Unholy Confessions
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

She felt a little guilty having woken the male from his rest, or so she assumed, but this was important. She couldn’t afford to back down now. Zyn glanced expectantly to the door, anticipating Jefferson to let her in for their conversation, but she was surprised to find that this was not the arrangement. He encouraged that they walk and so the russet female followed trailing close behind her commander looking the part of a cub following its father.

They strolled away from the house in silence for a moment, not that there was any rush to either of them. But how nervous was this female! She could barely keep her tail at rest, it was swaying erratically. Anything but calm became the disposition of the hunter, even as she tried to bring herself peace by toying with the braided strand. But it only served to work her up further.

Finally, the silence was unbearable. Her anxieties at their peak, the reached out and grabbed Jefferson’s good arm, drawing him to a halt. “Here is fine,” she uttered quietly, glancing off-shoulder to the house in the distance and her sights lingered on it for a moment. She swallowed thickly before turning to her Alpha, head bowed in a recoiled manner…her hold over Jefferson’s arm tightened. “I…am…I suppose I should explain myself then?” A small forced smile touched her lips before it was just as easily wiped away. “You see…I am…I am five, Jefferson. I have…for a time now, I have tried to deny this but have been failing, it seems. By rights, I should have had a mate by now…but circumstances haven’t allowed for that. And…the Valley isn’t exactly teaming with prospects…” To this, the female chuckled, an awkward laugh to veil the disappointment by the truth in these words.

“Back home…we were assigned a mate..and I suppose I haven’t gotten over that. I know such practices aren’t apart of the Valley…so..I have decided to take a mate for myself..or I want to..but…” Her grip increased on his arm. “I don’t think he would accept me..given his rank especially, and I know almost nothing about him…”

word: 356

[/html]

Messages In This Thread