Unholy Confessions
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

In her odd state, she wasn’t blind to the reactions Jefferson exhibited as she spoke her piece. She watched wearily that change in his disposition from her peripheral. The hardening of his features as she made her request and awaited is decision. She knew her leader was not dense and had hoped he would understand whom she spoke of without her needed to say it. And more over, she had hoped he would understand her want for this.

In the silence, she looked to her leader in anticipation, an ear bravery perked up whilst silver eyes kept their light on the ground surveying the newly sprung earth for some kind of answer. But the ear flattened suddenly. The interiors of the twin receptors burned with spoken truth. Her request was neither accepted or denied, but the female was perceptive enough to read between the lines. The whole of her form slumped, twisting fingers let go of the braided cord and she was still for no more than a second. The news seeped in. “I see.”

Then just as quickly, the russet hunter reclaimed her stature, erected to her fullest height. A placid mask claimed her features. “I’m sorry to have disturbed your evening,” she offered mechanically, dipping her head subserviently. “I should go. Prey doesn’t slaughter itself…” Zyn flashed a faux smile then turned abruptly from Jefferson. “Have a good night.” There was no influx in her voice, nothing that would give away the disappointment and hurt she carried. She was quite well at masking her feelings when she tried, and now seemed as good of a time as any to put it to use.

In silence, she walked away.

word: 280

[/html]

Messages In This Thread