Shut Up & Let Me Go [m]
[html]

300+ words.

Fresh tears filled her eyes, spilling onto her tear-stained cheeks as he spoke to her. Princess nodded, her throat tightening as she realized how weak his voice sounded. There was so much blood, and she did not trust herself to speak now that she had heard his voice. "I'm okay," she said meekly, finally finding her voice. "I'm so sorry this happened... I don't know why he was acting that way or even who he was," she added, feeling foolish because of it. She knew that she had done nothing to instigate his weird behavior. After all, she had only been carrying her dresses back from the city. Never before had she seen that male, and he had been acting strangely from the moment he had stepped out in front of her. It was not her fault, but she still felt terrible that Haven had needed to rescue her... and now he was hurt terribly.

Princess hardly knew anyone in the pack, but if Haven said that there was a healer in the hotel, then she had to trust him on that. "Okay, we'll go there," she said with a decisive nod, trying to be strong for him despite how weak her own voice sounded. "Can you lean on me?" she asked, ready to let him lean on her as much as he needed to so that they could walk together. Haven was much larger than she was, but she was absolutely determined to get him to the hotel and for him to be healed. She could not lose him, and if she could not help him get to the healer, then there was a great risk of that happening. The knowledge of that alone was enough to give her the strength to help him, she was certain. Please be okay, she thought, I love you too much for you to not be.

<style type="text/css">
.princess001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a2c77; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princess001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:10px; color:#452e49; text-align:right;}
.princess001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princess001 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ess001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5a2c77; padding: 140px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#452e49; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread