Border exploration
[html]

WC: 341

His eyes brightened at the sound of the name, it seemed so pleasant. Well Flayra seemed like a pleasant wolf herself. A few questions boomed in his head. Although he was a bit shy to actually ask out loud, he just dazed for a second, thinking about a place like that. He bet it was just as nice as this place, although she did seem rather skittish for someone living in such a nice sounding place

Is it nice there? Are all the wolves the same color as you? I’ve only been in this pack, and well… I was a loner with my sister back when we were in florida, but this place is far better than anything I could have imagined.

He just came out with the questions, one right after the other, the puppy face he usually saved for Orin when she had good stories to tell… she always did have good stories to tell, peeked out on his face now, showing how young he was and how naïve he could be about the territories out there, but he had that look of wanting to learn, to know what goes where, and to fit the pieces in. He was liking this new wolf a bit, and his tenseness was loosening up. He looked at her entirely now, he was no use to other females around him, he actually even noticed the females, but he wasn’t much of a charmer, but he looked her up and down, noting the scar she had on her arm, he wondered where it came from but he pushed that question behind him, he’ll ask later maybe, it seemed like a personal happening. He rubbed the leather of his sling a little, to keep his excitement about a new wolf from a different place get to him, it was a comforting thing for him to do, maybe once the egg is hatched and grown he’ll just wear it to keep himself calm. But that was the far future, he shouldn’t be thinking about that now.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread