im[p]ervious
[html]

Okays. Big Grin I wasn't sure if Attila knew/would recognize Anatole, so I played it off that he didn't recognize him, at least.

The owl, that stupid owl, watched him from a neighboring tree, utterly useless in the quest to escape the rain. From time to time he cooed his mockeries and insults, and more than once did Attila snort and grit his teeth when he was scolded for having left the tribe in the first place. "If you hadn't been running off so much," Markku would gripe, "you wouldn't be forgetting these things. Perhaps the thought of sleeping alone for once is confusing your head, hmm?" And Attila would glare at him and cough, and that would shut up the barn owl for a little while.

It was some time later, just when he thought he might be on the right track, that the smell of a tribemate distracted him. Ears perked to attention even before the call was made, Attila turned his head and stared. The approaching boy looked maybe younger than he, with contrasting colors and an accent that, despite only a single word uttered, made the yearling's pearly ears twitch. The greeting was friendly enough, innocent, but was the Aston boy supposed to recognize this fellow?-- Because he didn't. Tail swaying left and right slowly, Attila simply stared his bright eyes for a suspiciously long while, then raised his head and snorted. "Oh, hello," Attila replied, cool eyes studying the dark one's every move. Should he have known this one? It wouldn't hurt to play along, he supposed. "How... are you?"

<style type="text/css">
.attilamarkku b {font-weight:bold; color:#BBC9F3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamarkku m {color:#DABB6C; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamarkkuooc {font-style:italic; color:#BBC9F3; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.attilamarkku p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.attilamarkku {margin:0 auto; width:320px; background-color:#8999C7; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #21283C; padding: 0px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#404964; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread