im[p]ervious
[html]

Attila had never known his aunt well, but even from the beginning he'd always known there was a large gap between she and his mother. They were like day and night; Tayui was kindly and welcoming, while Aurèle maintained a cold, intimidating air. It seemed impossible to amuse her and what thoughts lurked beneath the surface he could only assume to be negative, for that was simply the impression he got from her. The Aston boy didn't care much for feeling on edge around his close family, but that had always been the way with Aurèle. She had reached out to him once and shown some level of friendliness when crafting those gloves, and Attila had always wondered how few and far between such acts of generosity were for someone like her.

And now, on top of it all, she had a son. Tinted eyes were cast on the dark-furred cousin just briefly; there was a resemblance in nature he now noticed, but hardly in appearance. Like his own father, Attila didn't know who sired Anatole, and figured he would probably never find out. For some reason, he shuddered at the thought of having something else in common with that cold-eyed side of the family. She complimented him as smoothly as he did she, and his reaction was no different: the words simply washed over him and there was an emotionless nod, but nothing more. He had a typical upkeep of his appearance; it was only natural he would look "well."

"Trouble? Oh, auntie, no," a smile crept across his face, tail flicking this way and that. "I've barely just gotten back, after all. You two are the first faces I've seen. Really, auntie, am I that bad?" His smile was boyish, confident. Snowed ears perked forward and he raised a brow. "And what about you, hmm? I don't remember having a cousin last time I was home."

<style type="text/css">
.attilamountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8fbfe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountainsooctext {color:#f8fbfe; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.attilamountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.attilamountains {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#227BE6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntains.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cadff9; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread