one must learn to walk before running
[html]

Maybe being up in the tree was the more odd thing. She grinned down at the youth. Ember wasn't too particular about the border unless she felt that the lands were in threat...one odd looking canine was barely a threat. The patterns on the girl's coat intrigued her--she looked at her with curious eyes, her straight, beaded and feathered hair hanging down around her face. Ember jumped down out of the tree, landing on her feet next to the other.

"Good point. I was chasing some squirrels...trying to hone my skills. I want to learn how to move through the trees without makin' any sounds. Didja hear me up there before ya saw me?" She asked. Ember did wonder where the girl was from, noticing her foreign scent, but wasn't sure about how to ask. Maybe she should start with herself. "I'm Ember Phoenix, one of th' leaders here"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread