one must learn to walk before running
[html]

Feel free to have them walk farther in ^^

She was skilled with her sword, but not so good in social situations. Ember felt welcomed within her tribe, yes, but sometimes felt unsure when meeting someone new for the first time. Especially if they were from a different pack. Even though this girl was young, she still felt a small bit of anxiety as she spoke with her. Why had this canine come all this way from her home pack?

Her question was answered with the next words that Amaranth said. Ah, she'd come exploring. "As long as ya have no ill intent, which it seems ya don't, you're more than welcomed inside. I guess we're already partway in, so not too much of a walk, eh?" She smiled. "And a warrior! I think we'll get along great, little lady. What types of weapons have you tried out so far? There are so many. And there are always improvised weapons too, I guess. I'm a warrior myself, here in AniWaya"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread