one must learn to walk before running
[html]

OOC....

IC.....

Amaranth stood back up her ankle no longer hurting just a slight ache. Oh well serves her right for trying to run and jump through and around trees of course she was going to get hurt. She looked at Ember. a warrior really maybe she could teach her somethings. "Well I barley know anything my uncle made me this he calls it a Bo Staff.'' she said trying to remember what her uncle said about it. "He says it was a weapon used in martial arts and he's trying to teach me those too." she said.

"So umm your a warrior so you have weapons and know how to use them could you teach me? I mean you don't have to it might be weird some pack stranger asking you to teach them. actually ya that does seem really weird.' She said starting to laugh as she looked at Ember. So this was Aniway what kind of rules and stuff did they have here? She wondered she was at that stage in life where she was curious about everything. Walking with Ember into the pack lands more she smiled. "I'm sorry I crossed the border it was an accident. I was practicing jumping and running and I fell." she said smiling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread