one must learn to walk before running
[html]

She had never heard of "martial arts" before. The books that Ember had read described how to use a sword, axe, dagger, things like that. They were fantasy books, fiction, as well...so she wasn't sure how accurate they were. But from what it had said in the book, she had trained. She didn't know too many others who had swords, though, so she wasn't sure how skilled she actually was. She'd never come across an enemy with one. The girl practiced every day, though, to keep her muscles ready for such a day.

"It's alright by me that you crossed. I'm pretty easygoing. And as far as weapons go...hm. That might be fun, actually. I have a few extra daggers and an extra axe, but not a sword, I'm afraid. I found this sword in the old castle beyond the human city" She explained. They would have to go back to her den to get the dagger and axe, then they could begin the instruction. Ember motioned toward the area that her den was located at. "We can go get 'em"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread