one must learn to walk before running
[html]

ok :3

This girl was interesting to Ember. It had been a while since she'd seen anyone from outside the territory and even though this creature was young, she was interested in hearing what she had to say. Ember had always been one to speak to children and adolescents like they were adults, the same way she would speak to anyone else. She respected them in that way.

"A dagger, huh? I actually do have a few of those back there. I have a few different styles of hilts, too, so you should be able to find one that you like. I hope! Weapons aren't too easy to come by, but I'm not using all of them so I'd be happy to share. I got this one here that I really enjoy using when I hunt, to get the skins off the hares during winter. I made my son a nice bed of them" She smiled. "Do you have a mother or father over in your pack?"

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread