one must learn to walk before running
[html]

OOC....

IC.....

Amaranth smiled as she looked at ember with her glistening purple eyes. She was surprised the woman was so interested in talking with her. She was excited though she would hope she'd be able to come by ever now and again to see her. Though she would not come by to often as to be annoying. "Oh you have a son." She said smiling.

"I have a brother though he spends a lot of time with our dad." She said. She wondered if he would be sleeping at home tonight with vigi and mommy. She was happy with her family she didn't hate her mother as much as she used to. "Oh Yes my mother is Ayita she came here from far away. My dad is Leroy but I don't spend much time with him and my step dad is Vigilante. My mom and dad made a mistake and thats how my brother and I happened. Mom was truly in love with Vigilante. So after my brother and I were born mom left dad and now we live with Vigi." She said. She was ok with how things were. "So you make things from the fur of ather animals thats kinda cool. My mom doesn't I don't think she knows how. She'd not really to good at much I guess. She also says how different these lands are compared to her home." She said.

"I'm hoping I can learn a lot and be able to protect myself and some day my pups." She said looking at Ember. "I don't want to be like my mom and not be there when they need me." Out of everything for some reason that was the only grudge she had against her mother. She had allowed her to wander off and get hurt by that vile wolf though why did he not kill her he could have killed the young mix pup but he didn't. Smiling again she looked at ember.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread