one must learn to walk before running
[html]

Ember had spoken to many adults about things lately...Dawali about things relating to the tribe, Hemming, Yumiko...she hadn't had many conversations with wolves that she didn't already know. She really needed to branch out and meet others. This was good practice for her, this conversation with Amaranth. "I do. His name is Lotus Phoenix. He was brought to me by my adopted sister, who lives outside of the lands. I didn't give birth to him, but he's everything I could ever ask for and more. I never had any kids of my own before."

The girl's story was a little confusing to her, and she had to think for a minute to understand it. She hadn't heard the words step-father or anything like that before. There had always just been her father, Phoenix, and her mother, Iskata. "I see. I grew up with a mother and father. Mother came over the mountain after the fire, but father disappeared" She explained.

They reached Ember's den and she went down inside of it for a moment, coming back up with a few different types of daggers. "These are what I've got. I like what you said about protecting your future pups..I feel that way too. I'd do anything to protect Lotus." She said.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread