Ghosts and Demons
300+
[html]

A prideful creature, Anann hated her current state. Had she not felt she was closing in on her limit on the number of sleepless nights she could endure Anann would not have traveled to the hotel. Or anywhere near it for that matter. Knowing so few of her pack, this was hardly a state she would wish to meet them in. She was used to sleep depravation, to an extent. Every warrior would be as it was often the nature of battle and war. Hell, it had been part of her training. Though it seemed more like torture at the time.

This was totally different. There was no outlet for the frustration the was building in her. She had tried to take it out on the trees as she fell them for use in the home she hoped to soon build. Hoping exhaustion would lead to sleep. It had not. The amber hued fem stared at the ground, her eyes only open enough to keep her running head first into a tree. Heavy paws scarcely clearing over the ground beneath them. Making a scuffling sound as she trudged along. Swaying slightly as she went along.

It was no wonder she was complete unaware of the other woman's presence as she approached the hotel. Her words awoke Anann like a jolt. Head jerking up from its ground bound gaze. Having not even realizing she had already reached the hotel. At least not until she saw the great building looming ahead. The owner of the voice standing on its balcony. "uh no ma'am, I'm not injured. I'm am looking for the pack's healer, though. Do you know where I might find them?" Never one to assume someone's identity Anann poised the question. Besides she wasn't sure the healer even lived in the hotel or if the pack even had one at that. All she did know was that she had smelt the faintest hint of medicinal herbs in the kitchen when she had first explored the hotel. I'm Anann. She added quickly. realizing she had forgotten to introduce herself.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread