Ghosts and Demons
300+
[html]

The golden hued fem tried her best to greet the other women properly, but her tail had no gesture to give. Words failing her as she approached the porch. A tired smile attempted to be seen. Though on the fem's face it felt more like a grimace than any sort of smile. She was glad that she had found the healer she had been searching for and that there was no need to travel any farther. It was some relief that her effort in coming here had not been wasted. Although it was still to be seen if the dog woman would have anything to help her. As she came to the stairs she hesitated to take the ivory paw that was offered. Did she really seem that unstable? Regardless, she took the hand, letting her self be ushered in and seated. Anann had learned many injuries ago that it was best to do as told when dealing with a Healer. Stubborn bunch. Ah, but where would she be with out them. Dead by now. That or severely scarred. As it were, her thick pelt hid the scars from battles past.

"I've had trouble is sleeping is all. I was hoping you might have a sleeping draft or something of the sort." Her mind whirled and buzzed. Concerned with what she could not know, nor remedy if she did. Feeling the eyes of the healer roam her body Anann added, "I doubt you'll find little wrong with me that several hours sleep wouldn't fix." She was sore and stiff sure, but whether it came from the lack of sleep or the work she had done trying to earn sleep was uncertain. Either way it was nothing that a good night's -or day's, sleep wouldn't fix. It was darker in the hotel than it was outside. Anann was glad for it, finding it much kinder to her eyes. It had been weeks since Anann had first visited the hotel. Only having briefly explored the building with Heath it was still quite foreign to the amber hued fem. Eyes roamed the room, not sure if it was one she had explored before.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread