Ghosts and Demons
[html]

ooc: sorry for slight pp, i can change it if you want.

For a moment, the healer thought that Anann would not answer her - The woman's face seemed glazed with memory, her dull eyes far away, her wearied body slouching with the weight of remembering and the pull of gravity. However, the golden canid's brows dipped in thought after a moment, and as she spoke Alaine listened with the intensity born of those in her trade.

For nights without sleep... One moon with broken sleep cycle? No wonder this Fae was so inebriated! The young collie-woman could only guess at the turmoil her sleep-deprived mind must be spewing, and was surprised that she'd not succumbed to seeing a healer much sooner. The cream and ivory miss made a thoughtful clicking sound with her tongue ,those sharp emerald eyes grazing over the other once more. But Anann had not finished listing her surprises quite yet.

"You did WHAT?" Her normally soft voice rose an indignant pitch, not quite to a shout, for she was far too much of a meek character for that. But nonetheless, the healer's eyes were sharply critical, the clicking of her tongue returning now as if to chide the woman's foolish actions.

"No wonder your body is so exhausted. I'll warrant that after the first day you didn't even feel the pain such exertion brought! That was very dangerous of you, Miss Anann. Once you've lost perception of your body, like with insomnia, there is no telling what injuries you might have accidentally inflicted upon yourself!"

She rose briskly, paced around the seated woman once, before gently laying her cool palms on Anann's forehead. No temperature - That was good. Next, she pressed her thumb into the golden lady's wrist, feeling the flurry of her pulse there. It was far slower than normal. Making a soft sound of consideration beneath her breath, Alaine stood with her hands on her hips for a moment, her short pixie stature making the authoritative stance seem rather amusing.

"I've two treatments I could offer you, Miss Anann. The first will send you to sleep, but it is a weaker broth, and you will need to take it nightly for the next seven-day at least. You will feel sluggish and lethargic, even when awake, after taking it. The second it much stronger, but can have... Side effects. It will make you sleep for a whole day, but can also give you strange dreams and sleep-walkings. It is a much quicker cure, but far more tolling on your body."

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread