Ghosts and Demons
300+
[html]

It was true that she was not nearly in as good of shape as when she set out on her journey. The long winter voyage had been hard on wolf and horse alike. Both had lost their tone muscle and weight. Rem had suffered worse as the heavy snows had set in covering most of the vegetation under the snow. What little there was in the winter months. That did not change the fact that Anann knew her body well and did not typically punish it needlessly. Knowing her limits she had not pushed herself beyond them.

She had come to the healer knowing that she was beyond what she could for herself. Her body ached for sleep and her mind refused to settle. So now she found herself at the healers mercy. Tired and testy she tried to keep her annoyance under the surface but lack of sleep was leading to lack of control. The woman's tsking was grating and her explosive response to Anann's strategy brought her arms crossing stubbornly across her chest. I know my limits, she grumbled with a slight rumble of annoyance. She had come for a sleeping draft not a lecture. She had expected such though and normally she would not have voiced such words.

Despite Anann's annoyance the dog woman did not give her quite a severe tongue lashing as what she had really expected. Anann took a moment to mull over her treatment options. She worried that the weaker of the two would not be enough to subdue the night terrors that had been tormenting her at night and she did not like the idea of seven more groggy, lethargic days. I think I'd prefer the stronger one. Anann's sleeping arrangements had been basic since she came to these lands. First sleeping in Rem's stall with the large stallion and as of more recently simple huddled at the base of the large tree in her halfling form, where she planned to build here home eventually. Is there an empty room upstairs I could use for the day? If it was likely she was going to suffer side effects she assumed Alaine would want her under someones supervision.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread