Ghosts and Demons
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: following on with what we discussed :3

The golden-pelted woman seemed just as stubborn as the healer herself, but it was weariness that lost the day, and Anann seemed not to mind the relentless young healer's tsking and chiding. Alaine watched as her newest patient considered the options, her hands still planted firmly on her slender hips, her emerald eyes sharply assessing the other. Of course, she knew which one Anann would choose - These 'strong' types were so predictable, always taking the more risky option! However, in this case, Alaine approved.

" Yes, I feel that the stronger broth would be the most suitable. As to a spare room, there is one upstairs nearest to my own that would be adequate - I will be coming in to wake you up regularly, as you will need to drink plenty of water while the mixture is taking effect." She paused for a moment, looking thoughtful, before continuing, "I will also be able to hear you sleepwalking, if indeed you do. I'm a light sleeper, and you'll have to walk past my room."

Satisfied with this decision, Alaine nodded sharply, indicating that the woman should remain seated while she fetched the mixture. The young healer hurried into her kitchen, and began to rifle through an eclectic selection of glass bottles of all different colors. Selecting a small olive-green vial, the collie-woman returned into the room, shaking it briskly in one hand with a small bowlish object filled with water in the other. The mixture inside was an unappealing brown color, and although scentless, it had the look of something foul. She held it out to Anann, ivory palm outstretched.

" I need you to drink this all down, please. It will taste rather bitter, but I've some honey-sweetened water here that will help wash the flavor away." As if in a peace offering, Alaine held out the small bowl of sweet-smelling water, too.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread