If Not For You
[html]

As they traveled down the small entrance that opened up into the main living space Anu took the liberty to look around. She did not venture far, but allowed her eyes to wander. She knew that he began to change into his upright form, and allowed him to do so without a prying gaze. There was nothing extravagant about his furnishings, and appeared just as Anu would imagine he would live. When he spoke she turned to face him, finding him far different then his four legged doggish body. Blue eyes traced the scar along his muzzle and looked to the amber eyes that were most familiar in this new stance of his. She had to cock her head back at bit to catch his gaze.

Anu cleared her throat quietly as he gave the invitation for her to sit. She turned hastily and rested against the pile of hides and ragged edged blankets. They were soft and comfortable and she watched as he gathered the flint needed to start a new fire. The storm raged, the torrents of rain and striking thunder made her even more grateful for the small fire and the roof over her head.

The Inferni leader came to sit beside her, and Anu gave him a smile. I’ve seen more today then in my last three trips combines. She confessed. No one had ever trusted her enough to allow her passage beyond the borders. And you did not get to see my house, so I might have an advantage. Anu replied with a smile, joking lightly. They had avoided the Manor when she had taken him around Crimson Dreams. She didn’t think she could be any deeper and exposed to anymore of his homeland then she was at that moment. Do you live alone here? the question came through her mind off her tongue before she could stop to ponder over it. Eyes looked around again, falling lightly what lay by his hand before settling on his gaze, searching them as they rested there.

<style type="text/css">
.Anu09 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d4d66; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Anu09ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#6c6873; text-align:center;}
.Anu09 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Anu09 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#e2c7be; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... e2c7be.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6c6873; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#6c6873; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread