[M] i'm a young urban psychopath
[html]

No worries!

Silas had smoked cannabis before, but never from anything like this. It looked supremely intriguing and the young Russian was dying to see just how it worked. Before, Silas had snagged some of his father’s marijuana and smoked it by replacing the tobacco of one of his cigarettes. He was now familiar with the lighter that Razekiel had given him, and the one Cotl held looked very similar. It didn’t seem too hard to grasp.

"I vill try eet," he said, taking the gas mask now and securing it over his face. Through the lenses, Silas looked at Cotl and watched as he explained the various parts of the gasmask contraption. It didn’t seem to be too hard, though it was definitely a whole new experience. Even now, before the boy had lit the contents of the bowl, he felt as if he had drifted off into some other sense of the world. With the gasmask over his face, everything seemed different and new. Already he was loving this thing.

His hand reached out, finger blocking the carb and getting a feel for the contraption. "Da, vill you light eet for me?" The sound of his voice was muffled by the mask, but he was sure his accented words were still comprehensible. The Russian was sure he’d get the hang of using the gasmask after a few tries, but for the first time he figured some guidance couldn’t hurt.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread