[M] i'm a young urban psychopath
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB5 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffae2b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB5 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ab2400;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... free-5.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:245px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#ab2400;}
</style>

it's cool. excuse my own wait.

Okay, vhenever you are ready the signal was taken and he lit the end of the bowl, waiting for the flames to engulf the whole bowl before letting the flame drain away from the bowl and retract back into the lighter. The male hit the mask like he had been hitting it forever. Cotl figured that the male had smoked many times before this, and knew how to hold his marijuana. The other inhaled the smoke and only moment later, the mask was being handed back to him. Cotl held it within his hand to a second, because the other had asked something. Zhanks man. Eet's amazing those were his words before he went on and spoke again, this time a question. Vhere do you find eet? the male asked. Cotl cleared his throat violently.

Die Marihuana oder die mask?-NYEH- Cotl asked, a pause before he continued. I got die herb from Anselm in trade for some ink, und die mask, I found in Halifax.-FUCKING SHITHEAD DIPSHIT- I learned about it a bit and modified vat I needed to so it vould be able to smoke out of. the Imaginifer had spoken to the other male. Cotl nodded his head lightly before he had turned back towards his room. Die hallvay ist awkward. Please, Komm mit mich. the male spoke, signaling his hand to the other male to get him to follow into the Imaginifer's graffiti-covered room.

The Imaginifer had moved within eye and ear shot of the other male, waiting for him every few paces as to not be rude and just disappear into his room. While he was walking though, he had mounted the mask back on his face and he had put the lighter to the bowl and lit the herb once again, hand over the carb and him slowly inhaling as he moved along, his audits moved towards his friend so that he could hear what the kid had to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread