[M] i'm a young urban psychopath
[html]

+3

Silas had not ascended high enough into Inferni’s ranks to gain a rank that had a specific job. Rather, the young Russian was merely a foot soldier until he proved his worth for something greater. However, Silas didn’t really mind too much, as he was still young and trying to figure himself out. Once that happened, maybe then he’d know for sure where he was best suited among Inferni’s ranks. Cotl was handing the mask back to Silas, and the Russian was rather surprised. He didn’t expect the man to share any more with him, but he happily accepted. "Zhanks," he offered as he strapped the black rubber securely over his muzzle. As he lit the contents of the bowl, Silas went to thinking about a possible trade. He really didn’t have much for possessions.

When the smoke was cleared from the gasmask contraption, Silas removed it and handed it back to where Cotl sat situated on his bed. He was pleased to see that Cotl was definitely interested, and Silas finally had hope that maybe he’d be able to get the tattoo he’d been wanting for awhile. The design he had ripped away from some old human book and kept in his room for the right time. Perhaps now was it. The Russian exhaled, letting the smoke billow away from his muzzle to haze the Imaginifer’s room. "Da, een mine room." His cool blue gaze was traveling around Cotl’s room, finding interest in the things he kept there. It seemed as if you could learn a lot about a person just by noting the things they kept close to them. An ear flicked as Cotl spoke again, and Silas finally returned his icy gaze to meet the strange central heterochromia of Cotl’s. "I have zome zhings," Silas started, racking his brain for possessions the golden male would possibly be interested in. "I ‘ave zome Russian vodka, eef you drinker. And I ‘ave many, err, ceegarettes," and he shrugged. Aside from the Russian flag hanging in Silas’ room, the boy didn’t feel as if he had many possessions of significant worth. But perhaps if Cotl wasn’t interested in vodka or cigarettes, Silas would be able to scavenge something else for him in Halifax.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread