[M] i'm a young urban psychopath
[html]

+3

As Cotl went about clearing the ash from the gasmask, Silas let his cool gaze wander the room some more. He studied the graffiti on the wall for some time, even as Cotl repacked the bowl and took another hit. Turning to face him, Silas noticed Cotl’s rasied finger and waited for the male to finish. When he was done and handed the gasmask back to Silas, the boy accepted with a grin. "Vonderful," he chimed, taking both the gasmask and lighter from Cotl’s palms. "Een mine room," he told Cotl, before strapping the mask over his own muzzle. He lit the contents of the bowl, inhaling the smoke that filtered into the rubber mask. When he was finished, he removed the mask and handed it back to Cotl, making sure he didn’t forget to pass the lighter back as well.

Moving towards the door, Silas leaned into the frame and turned to look back at Cotl. "Vhenever you can," he told the other male, the smoke billowing from his mouth and nose as he spoke. "I can go get eet from mine room and show you," he opened the door to leave, holding up one finger just as Cotl had done. "Be right back."

When the young Russian made it back to his room, he knew right where to go. Removing the torn page, he unfolded it and smoothed the creases in the paper. The image was something Silas couldn’t get enough of and he hoped the Cotl would be able to replicate it. Before heading back to Cotl’s room, Silas grabbed two bottles of Russian vodka. After the Imaginer was finished with his job, Silas figured he’d even give the man another bottle. Yet for now, he’d conserve what he had left. The third would be an incentive to finish the tattoo, he figured.

When he reentered Cotl’s room, Silas handed Cotl the page with his tattoo design. The bottles he set gently on the ground near Cotl’s bed, smiling as he took a seat on the floor. "Vhat do you zhink?" He asked, referring to the design.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread