[M] i'm a young urban psychopath
[html]

No worries!

Upon reentering the room, Silas noticed that Cotl had taken his time alone to prepare his room for the task they were about to undertake. Seeing the ink and tattoo gun out and ready sent a swirl of emotion turning in Silas’ stomach, mostly a mix of excitement and anxiety. When he took a seat on the floor, he watched as Cotl scrutinized the drawing Silas had passed off to him. He was thrilled to hear that the fellow Infernian would be able to reproduce it.

With a broadening grin, Silas gestured toward his right arm; the tattoo would occupy the space just near his shoulder along his bicep. "I vas zhinking here," he told the man. Silas’ own father had a tattoo of a skull and crossbones, yet his was positioned over his left shoulder; it was where he had drawn the idea. "Now vorks fine, just tell me vhat to do." He rose from the floor, eager to get started, and moved over towards Cot’s bed. He’d wait for instructions on what the first step was, but he could already feel the anticipation building. He wondered how long he’d be able to sit before the pain would beckon them to take a break.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread