[M] burning on the highway.
WC: 312.
Probably one of the worst posts I've ever written; my apologies. Just thought I would keep things moving along. :]

-----

Taking a seat within the group, Lucia smiled calmly. The sweet scent of intoxication clung to the pelt of everyone present, and she felt like it could be somewhere she belonged. “So, how is everyone?” she growled lightly, extending her arm to grab one of her joints. Pursing it between her lips, she lit the small stick and inhaled deeply. “Oh my! That’s good!” she remarked to herself, not particularly directing the speech to anyone, but did not mind if somebody responded.

Curling her obsidian legs underneath her, sitting almost as though a Buddha would, she leant back on one of her hands; the other tightly locked onto her cigarette. The scar on her eye wrinkled with each inhalation; it’s shade of pale pink blending nicely with her shimmering black pelt; it mixed well with viridian coals, and she was a perfect blend. Just like her joint.

With glassy malachite eyes, she dreamily observed the other party-goers. “So what are your names?” she was curious, and it was better than silence. Plus with the drugs kicking in, she would slowly talk more and more – until someone told her to shut up, that is. Then she would sulk, and that was a sorry sight indeed. She prayed it wouldn’t come to that. It would be annoying.

Taking a few more drags, smoke surrounding her like a twisted halo and shooting from her nostrils like a dragon’s fire, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. She tasted like an ashtray, but it didn’t matter. She didn’t plan on kissing anyone, so why would it? She enjoyed the taste personally, thus who cared. Reaching to her left, she held out the home-rolled joint to anyone who wished to take it. “Help yourself,” she smiled with almost a cloudy look to her facade. She was on her way to happiness. “Anyone for Jack?”

Messages In This Thread