[M] burning on the highway.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... anatab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC: I meant to post last night but shit got in the way >.< ew shitty post too.

People. And a lot of them. Two other woman had pulled up. Cream and red, the other, coal. Cotl nodded his head in a silent greeting to each woman. He noticed the smell of the crimson woman was of Dahlia. That makes two and three. Cotl kept the thought in the back of his mind, the buzzing of the chemicals reacting with the THC of the herb getting in the way, and him actually wanting to be at least nice on this day of celebration of the smoker's holiday. Silas and Anselm got up and got another couch for the two woman to be seated. Cotl grunted lightly, not bothering to move from his spot other than to pack the bowl again when it came back to him, or to grab a joint that was being passed and so on and so forth. The woman who came in late had asked for names. Bi-colored orbs fell on the woman. The Imaginifer twitched his neck to the right before he was able to speak. Cotl Ulrich. Cotl took a blunt that was passed to him, took two tokes from it, and then passed it on to the next person.

Rurik spoke, and Cotl turned his head to the Russian. Cotl held a small smile on his maw, too stoned to frown like normally. Oh, ja. Anselm does had dis stuff. Und his trades are fair, from experience. -NYEH- he spoke, him having to pause because of a twitch in his shoulder. I traded ein Tattoo for some, ja, ja. the stoned male went on, smile growing on his face. Another blunt came past him, Cotl's bi-colored eyes going to the end of the stick before he looked over to Rurik, whom seemed to be trying to figure out the gas mask. Right when Cotl was about to explain, he figured it out himself. So he didn't need to.

Cotl went on and hit the blunt that he had in his hands before again, passing it on to the next person. Und if you ever have anyone vho vants ein tattoo or piercing, I'm your mann. the male spoke, looking to Silas, and then to the sleeping Anselm, two of his customers that were present.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread