oceans and full moons
[html]

The fur on his neck still bristled after the argument with his spirit guide, though the owl had long since taken off. There would have to be some compromising later on, something Attila dreaded doing with the stubborn wannabe father figure, but for now the Aston boy allowed the intoxication of the vodka to sink in and wash away the irritation. "Mmmnaahh, it's not that I don't like him," the Gata Hineyu gurgled, pausing only to down more of that delicious swill. After a belch, he continued. "His name's Markku. He was a bear once, bahaha, but he changed when some fuck-ass fox killed my owl... pet... thing. He's all right, just thinks I can't make any decisions on m'own." Hiccup. "You had a spirit in your house? Did he try to be your father? My ma dun't even have one, and she's the one who wanted to live here." Hiccup.

Attila squirmed a little as his anger washed away with the thought of women. The Aston boy smirked at his friend, the Russian clearly understanding the emotions the white male. It seemed the two had not lived terribly different lives and had similar tendencies from one another; it was not often that Attila met people he could empathize with, or at least people who wouldn't look down on him for the choices he made. With the cool twist of alcohol in his system, the walls he'd created to hide himself became flimsy and unguarded; he was more himself, though not much had changed. "Tell me about your homeland, man," he gurgled. "It's gotta be better than this dump. I dunno why you'd want to stay here."

<style type="text/css">
.attilamountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8fbfe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountainsooctext {color:#f8fbfe; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.attilamountains m {color:#D8B5A9; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.attilamountains {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#227BE6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntains.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cadff9; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread