one for the road.
[html]

That would be perfectly fine :3 My apologies on the wait--I've spent every night this week doing homework for one class or another D: <3 I don't remember exactly where in the packlands we said he would be at; is it alright for him to be somewhat near her den area?

The amount of energy that Lotus had was baffling to the sub-leader. She had given up trying to chase after him after a while, deciding to head for home, and after a while the little one had come back. She'd barely had time to herself before Lotus had come into her life, busy with tribal duties and training with her weapons, and now she had even less. Ember was very glad to have the young one around, of course, but there were some days that she felt the strain more than others.

He was finally quieting down, snuggled in the back of the den with his pile of stuffed animals, when she heard the singing. It was loud and not very nice to hear at all, the song not anything that she recognized. She wondered for a moment if she wasn't hearing a wolf but some other sort of animal, but as the sound of footsteps grew nearer she became sure of it. Two feet.

The pup stirred a small bit and she prayed that the singing might stop. It didn't. It became louder as the beast came closer, and her eyebrows knit into a frown in the middle of her forehead. She had just managed to get Lotus to fall asleep! And it was the middle of the night. Who would be tromping around AniWaya, knowing where her denning area was and that she had a small pup, at this time of night?

A foreign scent came to her nose as she exited Lotus' room in the den and she reached for the weapons-belt that she had put aside hours earlier, tightening it around her trim waist. Who had dared to cross over into AniWaya and walk around unaccompanied? She rushed up out of her den, pushing the long willow branches to the side and stepping through them to face the stranger in the darkness. She kept her voice low, knowing that she was still within earshot of her sleeping son. "Who's there?"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread