you painted the sky back to blue
[html]

300+

She hadn't thought much of Rurik and their afternoon together recently, but that wasn't to say she had forgotten it or him. It was just that after the attack, everything pleasant had basically been wiped from her life and mind. The peaceful hybrid had been thrown down into a deep pit of despair and it was really only now with the move that she was able to shake off the dark cloak that had been smothering her. Rikka didn't think she'd ever be able to truly and fully thank her brother for what he had done, for everything he had done for her. If he hadn't told her that she should leave Inferni and come here, no doubt she would have stayed until there was little left of her.

Rikka tensed as his hand moved to touch her scars, but surprisingly she didn't flinch away from the contact. A warmth seemed to flow into her from his fingertips and her muscles quickly relaxed again, seeing how tendering he touched the marring marks. Her gold eyes darkened as they looked to the ground. "A monster." She still couldn't bring herself to say his name. "The one who started the war. I didn't know we were at war and I was taking a walk. He was there, and he came after me." Her throat tightened uncomfortably and she couldn't bring herself to say more. To say that she would be dead now if it weren't for her niece and her brother. His next words brought her gaze back to him though, a small smile painted back on her face. "Thank you."

The woman took a deep breath before launching into her explanation. "After the attack...I wasn't doing well. At all. I couldn't stand being in the midst of a war, but I was too afraid to leave, for many reasons. Gabriel came to me though and wanted me to leave, to go someplace I could be safer and happier. So I came here." One of her ears flicked back and then forward. "What brought you here?"

<style type="text/css">
.Rikka001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rikka001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; text-align:right;}
.Rikka001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rikka001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#6e989a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... kka001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dbe1e1; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread