you painted the sky back to blue
[html]

s'all good :3 300+

His small embrace took her in, and it felt good. Unlike there last meeting, she wasn't feeling the raging sexual desires. True, she still found him incredibly attractive and would be thrilled to make love with him again, but that was not what she needed now. What she needed right now was a friend, someone to comfort her in that way, and she was glad to know that Rurik would do that for her. This was the relationship she liked to have with her lovers. They could have their raw, carnal moments of passion, but then they could also be simply friends. She wasn't sure who Silas was, but that didn't surprise her. There were many in Inferni she didn't know. "Thank you Rurik." It was comforting, to know she already had someone here she could count on.

For how little their relationship had existed in the past, ever since she had come back Gabriel had come to mean so much to her. Rikka never would have guessed that the brother that had called her names and yelled at her once in their youth would turn into her savior years later. The woman let Rurik lead them back into the cozy shack, content to spend some time with him in private. "He is an incredibly good man. He's done more for me than I'll ever be able to thank him for." She couldn't help but laugh softly at the Russian's very apt description of her family. "They do. It's good I'm not there anymore. I love them, but I cannot live like that. I never really could." She had always been the lamb in the family of lions. The peace dove among the raptors. That life would have eventually destroyed her.

There was so little she knew of Rurik--there hadn't been much conversing during their first meeting--and so she had no idea he had family here, or what their exact relationship was. "Liliya and Anatoliy, they are your...?" She had a guess, but she would wait to hear him confirm or deny it. As they reached the musty old bed she succumb to his gentle persuasion and took a seat on the mattress. Releasing a sigh she looked up to his ice-blue eyes. "Oh, no. I just found this place, figured it would make a nice home, I don't need anything fancy. We can just talk, if you have some time." Rikka may have been weaker than usual, but she wasn't going to play the damsel in distress. She didn't need Rurik waiting on her, she just wanted to learn more about him, to have a normal conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.Rikka001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rikka001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; text-align:right;}
.Rikka001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rikka001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#6e989a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... kka001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dbe1e1; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dbe1e1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread