you painted the sky back to blue
[html]

There were few things Rurik was a master of—his physical skills were limited, and he was only good for general labor, just another strong back to work where he was directed. But where friendship and sex were concerned, he was quite wise, even where combining the two. There was of course, whispering fears of drawing too close to the golden-furred woman, but he did not truly believe this would happen. They were both free-spirited—together that made it almost a guarantee. Even despite these thoughts in his mind, he wouldn't hesitate for a second to craft a friendship with her—such things came naturally to him, and of course, it might work out quite well later.

Thinking of Gabriel made Rurik happy—he was glad that the golden-furred man was in charge of Inferni, in charge of his family. He knew very little about where Rikka came from, but he was aware that they were a darker sort. Even so, he failed to see that darkness in Gabriel. There was only light there where Rurik was concerned. He had never seen the sable-brushed man's darker side, and perhaps he never would. “He knows vhat is best, I zhink,” the ashen man said. “I am glad you are somevhere you vill be happy,” the Russian added. “Zhis is good bunch of wolves, you know? 'Course, much better now zhat I am here,” he added lightly, jesting to see that smile once more.

“Oh! Mine children,” he explained. “Shoot, almost two years old now,” he guessed. They were a bit closer to a year and a half, but Rurik was poor at remembering a lot of exact dates, and try as he might, he couldn't recall his children's exact date of birth. “Alright, but you zhink of something, you let me know, vrubatsa?” he warned, a smile lighting on his features, twinkling in his sky-colored eyes.

<style>
.rurik-tropic-lil { color:#B7BDDB; font-weight:bold; }
.rurik-tropic b {color:#8CB1D5;}
.rurik-tropic-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
.rurik-tropic p {text-indent:45px; margin:0px; padding:5px 25px; }
.rurik-tropic { width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#172324; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_tropic.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:230px 0px 25px; 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBDBEB; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread